Thriving French legal tech company, Seraphin.legal has joined the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium (GLBC), an international group of stakeholders focused on enhancing the security, privacy, productivity, and interoperability of blockchain technology.
The Global Legal Blockchain Consortium is to date comprised of over 210 organizations and institutions including: major law firms, software companies, and universities that have joined together to develop standards for the uses of blockchain technology in the business of law.
Specifically, the consortium is focused on:
- Data integrity and authenticity for contracts, documents, and similar data.
- Data privacy and security for contracts, documents, and communications.
- Interoperability between large corporate legal departments and law firms.
- Productivity improvements and cost savings in the operation of legal departments and law firms.
- Use of blockchain to fortify and augment existing legal technology investments adding important functionality to legacy systems to extend their useful life.
Seraphin.legal, based in Paris, France, but with its network and ambassadors positioned throughout the world, provides services to legal professionals and entrepreneurs. The company’s mission is to meet the legal needs of innovators and the digital needs of lawyers.
In just its third year of operation, Seraphin.legal has already reached a pre-eminent position in the French ecosystem of start-ups and alternative legal structures. Building strength upon strength and now, with membership in the GLBC, the company is poised to build bigger international projects.
Seraphin.legal, through its Legal Tech Studio, develops tech solutions in which blockchain technology is often integrated. Thus, the company is looking forward to collaborating with other members of the GLBC and increasing its international participation.
Seraphin.legal, especially through the leadership of CEO Thomas Saint-Aubin, remains fully committed to the issues of data protection and privacy.
Learn more about Seraphin.legal : https://www.artificiallawyer.com/2018/07/11/seraphin-a-pioneer-in-french-legal-tech/